From Savile Row suiting to ultra bright neons and lace overload, Fall 2019 trends are quite an eclectic mix. The runways had something in store for every style this season. We saw inspirations for the sophisticated working woman, the bold risk-taker, and even those who prefer to stick to the classics.
We have rounded up 10 trends we spotted on the runways in New York, Milan, London, and Paris. Check out the pictures below.
1. Suit Up: Sharp shoulders, belted, and Savile Row style tailoring make up the new power suiting for Fall.
2. Bougie Girl: Pair a bow blouse with a pleated skirt and jacket for this chic revival of the classic 70’s girl.
3. Neon Signs: Not for the faint of heart. Wear this bold look head to toe for maximum impact or choose a sleek pump for a punch of color.
4. English Tweed: The Queen’s tweed gets a modern take in capes, belted coats, and pleated skirts.
5. Dark Romance: This season’s dark florals are found on modern ladylike shapes.