In todays market, we have one thousand and one brands of facial cleanser. This alone makes it very hard for one to select the one that is best for them. Some ladies end up picking the wrong ones which results to skin damage.
If you happen to fall under the category of people who usually get confused on the facial cleanser to buy, then this post it for you! Have you ever considered making your own facial cleanser?
Natural facial cleansers are good for any skin type and of cause, they are budget-friendly and easy to make! Below are 5 cleansers you should try out this weekend!
1. Oatmeal And Honey Facial Cleanser: This is a natural and gentle way of cleansing your face. This cleanser leaves the skin soft and clean.
Method: Mix Honey and oatmeal together. Use more of one or the other as needed and apply as a face mask. Leave the paste on the face for half an hour before washing it off.
2. Coconut Oil Facial Cleanser: Coconut oil can eliminate any shine that appears at the end of the day without stripping your skin of its natural oils. This is due to its antimicrobial properties. When you apply coconut oil to your skin it will eliminate moisture lost through your pores. This leaves your skin healthy and smooth.
Method: Massage a squirt of coconut oil onto your face for 30 seconds. Then apply a warm towel onto your face to open up your pores. Wait about 15-30 seconds, then remove the oil by patting with a washcloth.
3. Honey & Lemon Face Cleanser: Honey and lemon is a natural moisturizer and antiseptic. They are a perfect soothing and cleaning combination. The citric acid from the lemon kills acne-causing bacteria, and the enzymes in the citrus helps clear away dead skin. Honey is naturally antibacterial and full of antioxidants, which prevent acne and slow down the aging process.
Method: Mix 2 teaspoons honey and 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Warm it between your fingers, then smooth a thin layer onto your face and neck. Leave the mixture on until it’s dry, then rinse with warm water.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Cleanser: It helps restore your skin’s pH levels to help soothe breakouts. It also prevent clogged pores, and keep the skin from becoming too dry or too oily.
Method: Mix your apple cider vinegar with little water, and shake well, then apply to a clean face with a cotton ball or pad. Once your skin dries, put on your usual daily moisturizer.
5. Yogurt Facial Cleanser: Yogurt is a perfect natural face cleanser. It is rich in protein and lactic acid. These compounds work together to help detoxify the skin. When you Apply lactic acid regularly, it encourages your skin to get rid of the dead cells through exfoliation, and protein helps tighten pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines, and hydrate.
Method: Gently massage a thin layer of plain yogurt into your clean face using your fingertips; this action will help loosen any dirt or makeup. Leave yogurt on for a couple of minutes, then wash off with warm water and a towel.
Leave a Reply