As a lady, you know that jeans are very essential in your wardrobe. Today we would be showing you how you can get the most out of this wardrobe staple this summer! Jeans come in different styles/colours. This reason alone makes it very easy to revamp them.
1. Alter The Hemline: When you alter the hemline, you easily change the vibe of your jeans. To achieve this, you have to cut a few inches off your full-length jeans to make the length 7/8. Please note that skinny jeans are the best style to achieve this! This is something you can do on your own. Isn’t that cool?
2. Make A Distressed Cut: If you like to show off your skin, then you can make cuts around the bodice to spice it up. On the other hand, if you don’t like to show off too much skin, you can be strategic with your cuts. This way, you can determine how much skin you want to show off.
3. Try Dyeing Your Jeans: Dyeing is perfect for times where you have the perfect pair and you will like to change only the colour. You can buy a small portion of dye from the local dye vendor and your jeans will be different in a flash!
4. Chop Them Off: This is similar to altering the hem but the only difference is that it involves professionalism. Here instead of chopping off a few inches, you will be cutting off almost the whole pair to get a cool pair of shorts!
5. Accessorize: Accessorizing is one of the best options when it comes to revamping pieces of clothing! You can jazz up your plain pair of jeans with embellishments, pearls, studs, fringe etc
Which of these styles do you prefer?