Tricks to Get Clear Skin Overnight
Even if you’re eating right, getting enough sleep and a bit of exercise, those breakouts can be super sneaky. Nothing is more frustrating than having a big event like a wedding or job interview and having to deal with bad skin. If you are pressed for time and are looking for options to get glowing skin overnight, here are ways to get your best skin ASAP!
- Wash Your Face: Always wash your face before bed! If you’re not washing away all the dirt and sweat from the day, you’re asking for a breakout. Stash cleansing wipes on yournightstand for nights when you’re too tired to move.
- Face Mask: Whip up a spa-worthy mask right in your own home using strawberries and yogurt to help smooth bumps and unclog pores.
- Oatmeal Mask: Combine cookedoatmeal with lemon juice and egg. The oatmeal’s antioxidants will bring down swelling, while the acid in the lemon kills bacteria in your pores and the vitamin E in the egg will tighten skin so it appears perfectly smooth.
- Don’t Pick It: Whatever you do, resist the urge to squeeze. It is tempting to pick and pop at a pimple, but that can lead to permanent scarring and further breakouts.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is famous for treating wounds and scars and also acts as a remedy to rid of acne fast. Apply Aloe Vera juice or gel on spots and let dry for about one hour before washing it off with warm water.
- Honey: A great natural solution for sensitive skin,honey moisturizes skin and is non-irritating. It also helps to soothe skin and reduce irritation.
Do you have other tricks? Let us know in the comment box below.
Credit: 1 .
Leave a Reply