We Are Hiring!!!!
This is an amazing opportunity for just ONE person who loves creating fashion and lifestyle content to work on our team at Kamdora. This person must have Knowledge of pop culture from all over the world because it is a major requirement for this role.
Career Level: Fresh Graduate to 2 years experience
Job Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time
Job Title: Editorial Assistant
- To create compelling blog posts, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Monitoring of Stories and News
- Reading Comprehension
- Vast Knowledge of social media
- You must be self-motivated, confident, and driven.
- You must be presently based on the island in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You must have a very good grasp of English comprehension and grammar.
- You must be creative, confident and hard working.
- You must have knowledge of the entertainment, fashion, news and lifestyle industry in Nigeria. This will also be beneficial within the role you are applying for.
- Applicants must be innovative and willing to develop in this field. This is welcome as there is room for growth.
● Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
● Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
● Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
● Submit work to department lead for input and approval
● Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web
● Promote content on social media
● Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
● Ability to work efficiently and cooperatively as a team member and meet deadlines for completion of work.
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
● Update website content as needed
● Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
● Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
● Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
● Actively manage and promote our blog
● Edit content produced by other members of the team
● Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
● Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
● Travel off-site to attend trade shows, meet clients, or participate in training as required.
Instructions for Application Submission
Read and Follow Specific Instructions. Submissions that do not match instructions will be immediately deleted:
1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Subject: Editorial Assistant
3) Email Content: Write short cover letter (It should be titled, Cover Letter) . Maximum words should be 300 words and it should clearly outline why you are the best candidate for this job. Be as specific as possible and reference previous experience.
4) Paste CV/Resume in the body of the email. Make sure you title it CV/RESUME
5) Paste a short writing sample in the body of the email. Title it WRITTEN PIECE
Only 1 Email/Application per candidate | No attachments – Emails with attachments will be deleted immediately
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 19TH APRIL, 2019.