I know how Mondays can be. From the struggle to get out of bed to dressing up to going to work. Everything can be frustrating especially when you couldn’t rest due to work during the weekend. The truth is you still have to work! If you find yourself in this situation, here are 5 ways to have a happier Monday!
- Plan to give yourself a reward at the end of the day: This can come in form of food. Just make sure the reward is something you like. For me, I buy myself a bowl of ice cream every Monday!
- Carve out 10 minutes to do something you love: Now this might sound somehow but it would make you happy. For me, I call my friend to have a quick gist. I always find myself feeling better after the call.
- Have something you are looking forward to this week: While you play, you also have to make plans. Write down your goals for the week. Write down things you want to achieve during the week. That way, you would be able to work according to your plan.
- Sing your favourtite song loudly: This is very easy but you just might not be able to do this if you work in a bank. So you can sing your best song loudly by organizing your own concert in the bathroom as you prepare for work.
- Text a friend a funny picture that reminds you of them: This act would not only put a smile on your face but also your friend’s. It could be a picture of anything. Just make them know they are loved!