If you are into fashion, you would have observed that two pieces are a wardrobe staple. Every fashion blogger has some point rocked the legendary two pieces. In fact, they are still rocking them till today. If you have them in your wardrobe, here are fashionable ways to wear a two piece set.
1. A Tan two piece: Colours matter when you are trying to make a fashion statement. I want to believe that this is the perfect time to wear the colour. In the picture above, the lady paired her two piece with a pair of slides and a black turtle neck top. This is definitely a casual outfit for a casual day.
2. Playful prints: Sometimes, you need something distracting and a playful print does a better job. Depending on the event you are attending, you can create a casual or corporate look. Don’t forget to keep the accessories simple!
3. Prints plus crop: When the rope belt came to play in the fashion world, I thought it was pointless. Like the whole idea of a belt was to hold something firm. This picture above have showed me that rope is fashionable. Why don’t you match your two piece with a crop top and a robe belt today?
4. Oversize set: Big is the new fashionable. If you think you have got what it takes to pull this off, why don’t you try it out to your next event?
5. Impression Matters: I love this two piece because it makes an impression. It leave you wondering if it is a short or a trouser. Either way, I think is super cool.
6. Sporty Corporate: Some people just want to have the sporty feel whenever they are dressing up. This is ideal for such people. The cropped ankle and sharp-shouldered blazer makes it unique.
7. The corded piece: Do you remember when cord was trending? Guess what? It is back! I love this colour because it can’t go unnoticed.
Which of these styles are you trying out soon?