Christian Dior was the first designer to design a pencil skirt in 1954. He wanted to flatter the woman’s body and took emphasis to the hips and curves of females. Ever since then, the pencil skirt has been the most flattering skirt in the market. Below are 6 stylish ways to wear a pencil skirt. Let the flattering begin!
The beautiful thing about a pencil skirt is that it can be worn anywhere. You can decide to wear a sultry sequin skirt or a well tailored floral skirt to your event and slay!
Below are 6 stylish ways you can wear a pencil skirt for any event.
6 Stylish Ways To Wear A Pencil Skirt
1. Denim Skirts- They are cool to wear. I believe that denim pencil skirts are a wardrobe staple.You can wear this with denim and a pair of stilettos.
2. Leather Pencil Skirt- I personally would wear a pencil skirt to a dinner date. I love the way it makes me feel and It is the best sight for such an event!
3. Floral Pencil Skirt- You want to have that serious yet playful look? Opt for a pencil skirt!
4. Sequin Pencil Skirt- I would wear this skirt to gain attention at an event. I love the way it shines. It is impossible for people not to notice you.
5. Lace Pencil Skirt- I would wear this to a business meeting or event. Wearing a lace pencil skirt gives you an expensive look. Trust me, you want to have that look.
6. Plaid Pencil Skirt- This skirt shows style and class! You can wear it to work.