Colours are very important when it comes to fashion. They can make or mar you entire outfit. I always feel uneasy whenever I try to experiment matching colours. Today, I will be showing you 7 perfect clothing colour combinations to slay!
I love colours a lot because it makes my my outfit exciting and it has a way of enhancing my style. To be very honest, matching colours makes me put little or no effort when it comes to styling. The colours do all the work and I just slay!
This post will teach you how to wear bold colours from yellow to green to chick pink to grey and many more. Below are some colour combinations you should try before the end of this year!
1. Orange and Blue- One has to be pretty careful when matching these colours together. They both have a bright nature so you want to choose a darker shade of either colours and match it with a brighter colour. For example, you can wear a burnt orange top and navy blue trouser/skirt. Avoid using bright coloured accessories like shoes, bags, earrings and bangles.
2. Tan and Maroon- Styling tan with deep colours creates a perfect outfit! Try making the tan colour match your skin tone for better effects.
3. Green and Yellow- This combination gives you the smell of freshly cut grass on a warm summer day! It looks great on every complexion and it is very fresh! If you have a warm tone, focus more on mustard and dark green. If you are cool toned, wear bright yellow and iridescent greens.
4. Pink and Grey- I love this combination because there are no limitations to combining them. Spice up your outfit by adding a trend to your style and you are good to go!
5. Pink and Pale Blue- When you style these colours the right way, it can be very attractive. It has this warmness and it reminds you of spring!
6. Red and Blue- This combination gives you the business/party kinda look. It is very sexy without you putting effort into your styling. If you want to look casual, you can pair these colours together and achieve a smart look.
7. Cobalt Blue and Turquoise- These colours should be worn with elegance and class! You can match it up with gold and sliver accessories to create a versatile style. Remember that whatever you do, it is your imagination that can limit you.
Which of these 7 perfect clothing combination is your favourite?