One thing we ladies take seriously when planning is our wedding dress. We can go any length to make sure that our wedding dress is perfect is terms of size and occasion. Every Saturday, I look forward to checking Instagram to pick my favourite dress. Today I am going to be writing about 5 wedding dresses we fell in love with.
Love is a big word and it is perfect for this write up because we are talking about wedding. These dresses stood out in one way or the other.
I am a conservative person but I am ready to go all out for my wedding. Like you can only get married once right? These wedding dresses should inspire you when you want to pick our your dress for your BIG day!
- What we love about this dress is the ‘v’ cut. It is perfect because this lady has the boobs for it. It is not too revealing and it makes your upper body appear small at the waist.
2. Unlike every ball dress, this one is simple and perfect! It brings out the bride’s shape and the details just makes it swoon!
3. This bride sure loves details. She dared to be different and we totally love it!
4. The cape makes this dress stand out in every way. Now, you can wear this dress in two ways. With and without the cape! So if you know your church might give you issues with your dress, this would solve your problem instantly!
5. This off shoulder dress is beautiful. No ball and perfect for the bride. If you don’t love ball dresses, you can go for this. It is very simple and chic!
Those are the 5 wedding dresses we fell in love with. Which is your favourite?