Fashion blogging is the latest rave right now. The question is, why are people blogging about fashion? It is very simple. People want to be stylish! They want to get all the attention where ever they find themselves! Just like you need a mentor for spiritual, physical and emotional growth, you also need a mentor when it comes to fashion! Today I will be talking about 5 fashion bloggers you must know!
There are many fashion bloggers, but what makes this 10 stand out is their captivating videos, posts and pictures! They show us their fashionable lifestyle thereby making us “fashion hungry.” People aspire to be like them and that is one of the major reasons people are blogging about fashion today.
Here are 5 fashion bloggers you must know!
View this post on Instagram
Entering the new day not feeling 100%, however, using this happy photo has my inspiration to turn my day around. Wishing you all a great day, and don’t forget you can always turn your bad mood around by remembering to smile and be grateful for all your blessings. Happy Tuesday. Shop my current #outfitpost on the blog or shop my daily looks by following me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2vwz6 #liketkit #LTKunder50 #LTKstyletip #LTKkids #LTKsalealert ———————————————— 📷 by @dreanicolephotography ———————————————— #lookoftheday #myshopstyle #beltbag #shein #whowhatwearing #stylemacarons #flyfashiondoll #manoloblahnik #lespecs #stylewatchmag #melaninpoppin #melaninbloggers #blackfashionblogger #melaninbeauty #streetstyle #everydayglam #atlantablogger #yslbag #atlantablogger
- Monica Awe-Etuk- She studied business of fashion and has worked in the fashion industry for many years. The mother of two recently launched her wrist watch line.
2. Folake Huntoon is a simple and sophisticated young lady! You should not be deceived by her body, she is a mother of 3! She has an African inspired children clothing line called wewe. It was launched in 2008.
3. Fisayo Longe- The London based blogger loves traveling and fashion. It is evident on her blog. She has worked with Asos where she styled their pieces the African way.
View this post on Instagram
Throwback to the weekend when my own mother. My very own mother allowed me to leave the house with a boat shaped scarf on my head. 🙆😕🙄. Can't wait to move in with people that have my best interest at heart 😂😂 . Still went on to live my best life though. . Pic: @m_ogunniyi #cassiedaves
4. Cassandra Ikegbune- The doctor is one of the popular bloggers in Nigeria. She is definitely different as she blogs about growing up in Lagos.
5. Hanifah Abubakar- She is a fashion blogger. She sure knows how to make fashion fun. If you are a muslim and you are looking for a mentor, she is all you need!