I know how hard it is to come up with articles to write for a blog. There are days I use over an hour thinking of what to write. If you catch me on a good day, I can have like 4-5 topics to write on but on a bad day, I struggle with one. This post will give you 18 topic ideas to write on as a blogger!
Before I go into the topics, I’ll like to mention some necessary things that would be of help to you. When I started writing officially for a blog, I had to find out who I truly am. Everybody has their own interest. Simply put, what I like would be different from what you like. I had to start a self discovery journey that has helped me in my articles.
Everyday I sit before my laptop and ask myself “what would you like to read online?” As cliche as it might sound, answering that simple question has really helped me to push some topics away. I also engage in different kinds of conversation to enable me get to know what information people need and write about it.
There are times I think of a personal problem as a lady and write about it because there are so many other ladies out there going through the same thing. Once you do all these things, coming up with a topic would be as simple as A,B and C.
18 Topic Ideas To Write On As A Blogger
- Self Improvement- People want to know how they can improve themselves. This is a problem that has been identified, why don’t you write a solution article?
- Social Dynamics and Communication Skill- Man is not an island. Everyday we live, we communicated with different people. People want to know how to interact socially.
- Self Defense- The world we live in is a very violent one. People want to know how to defend themselves in terrible situations.
- Sexual Improvement- People love pleasure. There is nothing you can do about it. It would amaze you to find out that there are thousands of people out there looking for different ways they can improve themselves sexually.
- Relationship- Because a few people are tired of relationship talks doesn’t mean everybody is. There are still some people out there looking for a valuable advice. Why don’t you become a love doctor?
- Personal Hygiene- There are a few people out there struggling with hygiene problems. You can use your blog to reach out to these people.
- Short Stories- Some people just like reading for fun. You can write a short story that would help relax their nerves during work.
- Reviews- Reviews sell very fast. You can write a review on the latest movie, book, song etc. This alone has the power to make your blog popular.
- Food- People love food! Teach them how they can prepare different dishes. Do not restrict it to Nigerian dishes only! Tell them different ways they can cook a certain meal. You can spice things up by creating interesting dishes!
- Health and Fitness- This is very key. It has been observed that people can do anything to keep fit. Teach them different ways they can take care of their health and how they can stay fit.
- Fashion- Fashion makes the world go round. Tell them the latest trends and how to rock them.
- Inspirational Articles- People face many problems in this life. You can use your words and experience to inspire millions of people.
- Do It Yourself (DIY)- People want to be able to make art craft themselves. This enable them to b creative.
- Travelog- People want to know what happened, what you ate, where you visited when you travel. Why don’t you write an article that would make people feel like they have been there before?
- Organize a giveaway- People love giveaways. Get people together and do a give away.
- Be Personal- This will give your readers an idea of who the writer is.
- Be creative- I remember one time I went out side the box and created an article on wife material. People love to see how creative people can be.
- Organize An Interview- You can organize an article with a public figure and reveal things that are of interest to your readers