The new 2018 world cup kit for Super Eagles was launched by Nike on the 1st of June, 2018. If you have not seen the kit, I don’t know the world you exist!
The stylish designs are so nice that they have been by incorporated by various Nigerian celebrities to a fashionable everyday attire. It wasn’t even shocking when Nike announced that the collection was out of stock!
Celebrities like Tiwa Savage, Noble Igwe, Bolanle Olukanni, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Uriel Oputa, Tobi Bakare among others have shown us how classy and stylish the Super Eagle’s collection is.
Take a look at how they combined the various pieces below.
- Noble Igwe- He basically showed us that we can wear the track pant to work! He styled his with a with shirt and a hat. No jersey has ever looked this good!
2. Bolanle- The TV host rocked hers with a pair of Ankara shorts! Who knew Ankara could be that cool? Well, she did! She added the sneakers topping to make her style extra COOL! We are so loving her look!
3. Tiwa Savage- The mother of one, rocked her two piece track suit with a white t-shirt and sneakers!
4. Lola Oj rocked hers with a pair of sweat pants, a fanny pack, sneakers and a long sleeve t-shirt. Her hair just made everything stand out perfectly.
5. Wizkid- The starboi styled his with the track suit with a pair of sneakers.
6. Uriel definitely made the track suit easy to wear! She rocked her track suit with a pair of jeans, sneakers, white t-shirt and her sun glasses.
7. Ebuka rocked his with a pair of jeans, sneakers, face cap and the Nigerian flag!
8. Lisa Folawiyo- The designer rocked her own track pant with a pair of sweat pants!
9. Tobi Bakare- He was simple and stylish. He rocked the track suit with so much finesse!
10. The wellingtons- Adesua syled hers with a pair of Adire (tye and dye) pants, heels and of course the Nigerian flag while Banky W went straight for the casual look. He styled his with a pair of jeans and sneakers.