I have heard many people say that true love only exist in fairy tales. They believe that there is no such thing as LOVE. You hear them say things like, ‘what is love? Is it a name of any person, animal, place or thing?’
These days you also hear ‘men are scum’ everywhere you go. I am pretty sure some people are currently not in a relationship because they keep hearing this chant every single day. No girl want to end up with a broken heart, everybody is trying to play safe!
What if I told you how to know if your man really loves you? Would you create your own fairy tale and enjoy the joy that comes from being LOVED? or you will join the rest of the group chanting men are scum? The choice is yours.
How to Know If Your Man Really Loves You
- He Respects You- If your man respects you, you should be happy and NEVER take his respect for granted! I believe that respect is love. Let me explain it better. If he put your needs before his, If he respect your principles and decisions, if he doesn’t force you to do anything, treats you like a queen in front of his friends and family members, there my friend is a sign that he really loves you.
- He Acknowledges Your Feelings- This is where most guys fail. Whenever they know that a girl is into them, they begin to act like they have bagged the greatest award but if your man cares about you for real, he will acknowledge your feeling. He will always want you to feel loved by him.
- He Introduces You To His Friends And Family Members- Just recently, we saw Davido introducing Chioma to some of his friends, that is a sign that Chioma is here to stay. Now don’t get me wrong, there are different ways a guy can introduce a lady to his friends and family members. If he introduces you as his friend then that is it. You are nothing more than a friend! But if he introduces you as HIS WOMAN, my dear it is another sign that he truly loves you. Do not force your man to introduce you to his friends and family members. If he considers you LEGIT (take home to mama), he will introduce you to the whole world.
- He Does Not See You As A Competition- There is a saying that the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. It is so true. Good success and money has a way of destroying relationships when the lady is making more than the guy. If your man doesn’t see your success as a big deal (not threatened by it) it is a sign that he loves you for who you are and not what you have.
- He Protects You- If he ensures that no harm come you way whenever you are with him and some times when you are far away from him, like he protects you literally and figuratively, he is serious about you. Mind you, if he is over protective, my dear, run away as fast as you can!
- He Doesn’t Think Of Hurting You- I know we ladies can be really annoying. When it comes to conflict and we are angry, we tend to talk a lot not minding if he is getting angry or not. Even when we notice he is angry, we just don’t stop. Now if there come a time like this or even worse and he doesn’t lift his hand or try to inflict pain on you but all he does is to calm you down, he truly loves you.
- He Avoids Temptations- Temptation is everywhere. In the office, at the bar, in school, on the road, basically EVERYWHERE! But if he truly loves you, he will only have eyes for you. Remember the saying that men love with their eyes.
- He Makes You Fall For Him Over And Over And Over Again- I don’t know why guys are only sweet when they are trying to get you. Once you start dating them, they go from being sweet to being extra boring to being completely distant! If he truly loves you, he will make everyday feel like he is trying to win you over.
- He Is Patient With You- If your man is ready to put up with you at your worst, hold on to him.