For most women, especially African women, growing out your natural hair is one of the toughest things to do! This infographic shows how you achieve monumental hair growth by including certain vitamins in your diet.
Some of the vitamins include;
- Vitamin A- Beta carotene present in it helps in cell- growth and sebum production that prevents hair drying. Carrots, green vegetables are some sources of it.
- Vitamin C– Vitamin C deficiency will lead to spilt ends and hair loss hence citrus fruits, lemon should be taken to balance deficiency of vitamin C.
- Biotin- It is the source of vitamin B which breaks protein into amino acids and as hair contains keratin it should be used.
- Vitamin E– Vitamin E is a form of antioxidant and hence prevents damage of cells due to free-radicals produced. It includes nuts, fish seeds etc.
- Iron- Iron is very essential for preventionof hair-loss. Iron rich diet should be incorporated in your meal.
For your gorgeous hair rcare products, head over to the Kamdora store to shop!
Author Bio: I am Betty, and I’m on the content team at Perfecthairguide.com Being an ardent health lover, I write almost everything about health or supplements ranging from product reviews and also awesome tips on living a healthy life.