Makeup is the next big thing all over the world and it is almost impossible for women not to apply makeup.one of the most important part of makeup to me is when my bronzer is popping right in front of the camera or when the sun hits my cheekbone.
Bronzer is a powdered or liquid makeup product used to contour the face. Now if you are looking for a razor-sharp cheekbone a bronzer is best for you! Here is a summary of how to apply a bronzer;
1. Choose a bronzer that is two shades darker than your skin tone
2. Choose a fluffy powder brush with a round top.
3. Swirl the brush evenly in the bronzer and tap off the excess
4. Apply the bronzer to the areas that the sun naturally hit
5. Check the bronzer in daylight and make any necessary adjustments.
Here are the top five bronzers under 10 thousand naira
1. House of Tara ‘dark bronzer’ which goes for #2200
2. BH cosmetics bombshell bronzer which goes for #3500
5. Safe and chic which goes for #9000