The pajamas style is just a brave way to switch up your boring casual outfit to a smart and sophisticated one. Pyjamas is mostly worn in the bedroom but has been upgraded from bedroom status to daywear status.
Pyjamas style includes your slip dresses and pajamas set but can still be worn wrongly. Here are a few tips to switching up your bedroom fashion to daywear in style!
- When shopping for a pyjamas set, opt for satin or any shiny fabric similar to satin.
- Go for light fabrics (since satins are light)
- Focus on details: Don’t just go for any type of pajamas set, check out for distinguished styles like PJs with high slits, loose sleeves, specific colors (e.g blush pink, white, black or floral print)
- Look sophisticated by mixing and matching: You can achieve this look by matching your PJs with a denim and sky-high pumps.
- Accessories are important: The lesser the better! Too much accessory on you PJs might just make a bore of the outfit.
See how these fashionistas rocked theirs!