Quick Recipe On How To Make Mojito Cocktail At Home
Probably the most classic cocktail ever on the menu. Mojito cocktail, a traditional Cuban drink has slowly become one of the everyone’s favourite drink to go for on a night out.
This cocktail consists of five major magical and the everyday recipe we come across every day: White rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water and mint.
Once you master how to make this ultimate blend of mint magic, it will become a regular refreshment with friends and family.
- 7 mint leaves
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 juice of lime
- White rum
How to make:
- Get a tall and sturdy glass
- Add your mint, 2 teaspoons of sugar and lime juice
- Press the round end of a muddler into the glass and gently twist several times
- Add a sufficient amount of run, depending how strong you want it to taste
- Add your ice and soda
- And voila, garnish with lime wedges…
Read my previous post here.
Maryam Salam (IG – @fashionbydasiy)