What about taking your breakfast to another level while you still stay very healthy? Well, this is the opportunity for you to stick to what you love during your weight loss journey. Here are 6 healthy pancake recipes you can still eat while hitting the gym without feeling guilty:
- Carrot Cake Pancake: It’s a combination of sweet and spice with bright colours. These lightened flapjacks contains low-fat buttermilk and spices to create the perfect healthy breakfast with less than 350 calories.
- Oat and chai seed pancake with kiwi, pineapple and mango: Chai seed and oat are one of the perfect ingredients to add to your healthy diet recipies. Added for extra nutrition to these light fluffy pancakes along with a beautifully tasty syrup extracted from mango, pineapple and kiwi.
- Whole-Wheat Blueberries Pancake: Grab a handful of your multi-grain pancake mix with canola oil, soy milk and plenty of blueberries.
- Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes: Change yyour reguar pancake taste and texture. Make it creamy and soft with your part-skim ricotta cheese with a dash of lemon peel and juice.
- Fudgy Chocolate Chip Pancakes: If you’re a fan of chocolate, you will love the taste of these fudge-topped flapjacks which contain 5 grams of protein with almost 3 grams of fibre.
- Green and Lime Butter Pancake: Balance your greens and pancake in these healthy green pancakes topped with lime butter for a tingling and yummy taste.