So, there is a list of hot, sexy, single men in this Nigeria and even though I may never have them- a girl can dream right? Here is a list of the hottest Celebrity Bachelors in Nigeria right now (in no particular order):
1. Ayoola Ayolola: The winner of MTN Project Fame (Season 5) in 2012, Ayoola has gone on to be quite the hottie. Growing to be an all round force to be reckoned with in Nollywood (Just look for ‘MIDE’ from the Ndani Tv Series, ‘Skinny Girl In Transit’), Ayoola is chocolate!
2. Don Jazzy: Producer like no other, Don Baba J has made so many hits he has to be a perfectionist. Throw in his good looks, big protective stature and that sense of humour (not bringing up the bank account) and you see why he makes the list.
3. Alex Ekubo: Everybody wants to play his love interest in Nollywood right now. With a face like an angel, Alex Ekubo only has to smile at you and everything starts feeling warm. I know, he smiles at me all the time (from my big screen TV)
4. Banky W: Jack of all trades- Singer, Rapper, Actor, Producer and all round Fine boy. Banky W makes this list because he is Banky W.
5. Bryan Okwara: He won Mr Nigeria in 2007- if you watched it then you know why. Bryan is one of those well spoken, well groomed young men that give you hot flushes in harmattan. I’m serious
6. Praiz: Second runner-up in the maiden Season of MTN’s Project Fame, Praiz is a singer, producer and songwriter with a voice that will make you weak at the knees and lips that have you automatically ‘puckering up’. It helps that he is now ‘Rich and Famous’.
7. Kenneth Okolie: Former Mr Nigeria 2010 and now one of Nollywood’s favourite actors, not just is Kenneth a pretty good actor, he is also tall, dark, handsome- with that pout he constantly has on. Yum.
8. D’Banj: The KOKO Master. I don’t think i need to explain why he makes the list but if you need a reason, here are 5: He is fine, rich, funny, cannot sing or rap but still wears fame as a ‘musician’ very well and single.
9. Enyinna Nwigwe: He is a Nollywood actor and producer that seems to be on the up and up in the industry right now. He is also insanely gorgeous. Ah!
10. Timini Egbuson: Fine boy, no pimples. Timini is and actor, TV Host and very very easy on the eyes. Throw in good humour and excellent style and boy oh boy.
I know riighhtttt?