Do you have chapped, cracking or hard lips? You can turn them into healthy, soft lips?
Then follow this recipe on making your lip balm by content contributor, Mojisola Yewande.
All you will need are products you probably have sitting in your house and the best part is; you won’t have to spend any extra money.
This lip balm is so easy and fun to make, enjoy!
What you will need
-Empty containers or tubes
1. Mix the salt and sugar with the Vaseline in a bowl
2. Place a pot with water over low heat; pour your olive oil into a bowl and put the bowl in the pot
3. Pour the mixture (salt, sugar, and Vaseline) into the olive oil and keep stirring until it dissolves completely
4. Stir in coloring
5. You could use honey or essential oils like coconut or any other flavouring, or you might as well skip this step. It is just to give the balm a pleasant smell and taste.
6. Pour the mixture into small containers and seal
7. Store in the refrigerator to chill and harden
Congratulations! You have made your very own lip balm. You could do many of these and give out as gifts.