Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus is not a stranger to most Nigerians as she has long been in the Nigerian entertainment scene.
Because today is her birthday, we bring you 9 facts about Eniola and how well she slays as a plus-size African woman!
Nine Facts About Eniola Badmus
1. She is popularly referred to as “Gbogbo Bigz girl” and “Enibad” by her many fans and admirers.
2. She clocks 39 years old today having been born on the 7th of September 1977.
3. She never plays the ‘good girl’ roles in both English and Yoruba movies but rather is rather famous for her rascal roles. She has a natural talent for being a trouble maker in films she is featured in.
4. She began her acting career with stage plays whilst in the university and landed her first major role not long after graduation.
5. Eniola is actually a graduate of Theater Arts from the prestigious pioneer tertiary institution, University of Ibadan.
6. Her well-acclaimed movies include Jenifa, Return of Jenifa, Blackberry Babes, Return of Blackberry Babes, Omo Ghetto and Omo Aridunnu. The two Jenifa movies which were produced by Funke Akindele are two of the best-selling Yoruba movies of all time, reportedly selling over a million copies each.
7. Her closest male buddy in the entertainment industry is Nigerian pop sensation Davido.
8. She is an Etisalat brand ambassador and a City FM OAP. She hosts the radio show Just Talk With Eniola Badmus every Monday and Thursday by 6.30pm.
9. She is a spectacular foodie!