The launch of ZAZAII Beauty Rooms will take place from Tuesday the 6th to Sunday the 11th of September 2016.
ZAZAII’s new full-service beauty rooms will include six hair stations, a dedicated washroom, two manicure and pedicure stations, an in-house makeup studio as well as a products bar featuring top Nigerian beauty brands in the hair and skin range.
The launch will feature a range of activities which will include hair and beauty activations, and also welcome a range of influencers from beauty, wellness, fashion, media and more.
There will also be giveaways from top beauty influencers such as Nicole of thenicolecode.com and Ezinne of www.beautyinlagos.com who will be giving away fantastic beauty offers throughout the week.
ZAZAII is at 36 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Off Samuel Manuwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The activities taking place during the week are as follows:
- Tuesday 6th of September -Zazaii hosts Mrs. Betty Irabor to wellness and Beauty Brunch.
- Wednesday 7th September *Makeup Activation* – Art of Strobing with Lillian Paul, Learn how to achieve the perfect brows with Glamazing by Adeshewa, Highlight, Contour and illuminate with Anita Brows
- Thursday 8th September *Hair Experience*, Hairven, Faith History: “Why I haven’t relaxed my hair in 20 years. , Hairven “Brand Presentation and Live Tutorial”, Kui “All you need to know about protective styling”.
- Friday 9th September TGIF Beauty in Lagos Manicures, Le Chat x Zazaii
- Saturday 10th September The Beauty reports at Zazaii
- Sunday 11th September Final day Zazaii Beauty Room Launch Party
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or follow @experiencezazaii on Instagram.
Media and Press Partners: Complete Fashion, Style Me Africa, Genevieve Magazine, Kamdora, Style Vitae, Exquisite Magazine and Arcadia Mobile TV, and This Day Style.