If you didn’t know by now, today is veteran Nollywood actress and icon, Kate Henshaw. And so in celebration of this woman of valour, we have compiled a list of 9 things you may not know about the pretty ebony-black actress.
- She was born on the 19th of July, 1971, in Calabar, Cross River state, Nigeria. She is the first child among four children.
- She is a trained Medical microbiologist from Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- She began her acting career in 1993 when she auditioned for an acting job in the movie “When the Sun sets”.
- Kate Henshaw has featured in more than 50 movies such as Broken Tears, Sleeping with the Enemy, Domitilla, The Stolen Bible, Blood on Ice among several others.
- Kate Henshaw won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for the movie Stronger than Pain.
- She was once married in 1999 to British-born Roderick James Nuttal. The union produced Ella Nuttal in 2000 as their first and only child. She got divorced with from the marriage and was separated in 2011.
- She loves to work out and keep fit at all times! She also loves to have fun!
- Apart from acting, the mother of one also directs movies and runs a couple of other investments. The Kate Henshaw hairdressing and styling outfit in the United Kingdom is one.
- She is one of the few celebs with a reputation of being unpretentiously friendly, approachable, and humble, despite the fame and wealth she possesses.
Happy Birthday, Kate Henshaw!
Leave a Reply