Did you know that you can look thinner just by selecting the right clothes? Yes, the clothes you wear can affect how you look irrespective of your true size!
I would share a few tips and I hope they help you…
1. Vertical stripes: This is an old but very handy tip. Vertical stripes create a longer and lean look on people, so to achieve a thinner look, Wearing vertical stripes is one sure way to achieve that.
2. Skinny heels with pointy toes: Legs appear slimmer in skirts paired with shoes that have a slender toe and thin heels.
3. Opt for knee-length pencil skirts, dark-colored straight-legged pants and trousers: Stay away from baggy, pleated shorts or calf-length skirts. This creates the illusion of a longer, thinner body.
4. Show some skin in upper body: Expose a bit of skin with a V-necked dress, blouse or jacket. This creates a high focal point on the chest region, diverting attention from the mid-section and creating an illusion of a longer, thinner upper body.
5. Go for over-sized, chunky overalls and slightly over-sized jeans, pants: A chunky jacket, sweater, shirt or bottom can make you body look slimmer in comparison.
6. Stick with one hue for tops and bottoms: When you use different hues for top and bottom, you draw attention to the mid-section. So to create a thinner look, stick with same hue for both tops and bottoms.
7. High-waist bottoms: Elongating the lower body makes the body look slimmer. So go for high-waist skirts and pants.