Good morning dolls, how has your week been so far?
Today, I’d like to talk about
How we can care for the skin around our eyes?
The 21st century has brought along a lot of advancements and opportunities for people of the world. People now have better jobs and easier lives. A lot of people have hectic schedules because they have to juggle with their household chores, professional lives and sometimes even studies at the same time. All this brings an impact on their face.
Many people nowadays have dark circles and dull skin under their eyes. Most times we ignore it or cover it up with makeup, but we do need a permanent solution.
Here are some tips which will help you take care of the skin around eyes, no matter what your schedule is.
1. Firstly, it is important to protect your eyes from UV rays. You should always wear sunglasses while you are out in broad daylight. You must use a good sun block while you are at a beach or on a shopping spree.
2. Know your skin type. This is the most important thing to do. If you have oily skin, you can use rose water and cotton to clean your skin at least thrice a day. You must do this once before going to bed. On the other hand, if you have dry or normal skin, you can use a moisturizer at least twice a day. Make sure you apply it after washing your face.
3. Pick a good under eye cream. Your cream should be a source of natural peptides. It helps your skin produce more collagen and elastin. It also strengthens the weak skin cells and prevents sudden degeneration of skin structure.
4. Have a diet that’s rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin A. These vitamins are good for under eye skin as well as the eyesight. These vitamins will minimize the effects of UV rays and correct the damaged skin tissues.
5. You should always avoid rubbing your eyes. This doesn’t only, damage fragile dermis tissues but they also reduce the blood circulation around your eyes.
6. Don’t ever splash water on your eyes harshly.
7. If you use contact lenses often or everyday, then you must use lubricant eye drops. This will remove the protein deposit in your eyes, helping your eyes and under eye skin to breathe properly.
8. Avoid using a face wash having harsh chemicals. You can pick a nice herbal face wash to take care of your under eye skin.
9. Drink plenty of water every single day. This will keep your skin young and spot free.
10. Lastly, if you work on laptops or desktops every day, you must wear anti-glare glasses while working.