Weekend Recipe: Avocado and Eggs 2 Ways
Great week I suppose or just TGIF! Well whatever the case is, no stress cooking this weekend, you can be done making these easy recipes in less than 10 minutes.
This week I have had the greatest craving for Avocados and I just had to satisfy this craving albeit in the most healthy way, so I got some eggs together and some toast and voila I have Avocado and eggs 2 ways.
1 medium to large Avocado
Parsley flakes or fresh parsley chopped
1 small Onion sliced
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 tomato Chopped
A. Egg and Avocado Sandwich
1. Cut Avocado into Half, keep one half for the sandwich and the other half for the Egg baked in Avocado.
2. Mash one half of avocado, toast the wheat bread slightly.
3. Spread the mashed avocado on the toast.
4. Drizzle some olive oil and lemon juice on it.
5. Sprinkle with sea salt and any other spice that catches your fancy.
6. Finish with parsley, hot sauce and onions.
B. Egg baked in Avocado
1. Rub the Other half of the Avocado with Olive oil and lemon
2. Break an egg into the Avocado
3. Pop into the oven at 425 degrees for 15 mins
4. Finish with chopped onions, and tomatoes,sea salt and any other topping you like.
Cook with Love