Couple Style Shoot for Valentine’s Day.
Inspired By Love & Relationships.
(…..making it work)
Extremely creative and crucial, we hope this inspires you.
This theme was inspired by interracial relationships.
Personally we both feel the world will be a better place with less wars if people from different races actually got together and fell in love … marriage kids etc.
- It’s not about skin color, it’s about love.
- Keep calm and love interracial couples
- Loves knows
Every love relationship needs some work and that’s something most of our mates fail to realize. You do not skip off when the going gets rough or after any uncomfortable issue.
- The grass isn’t greener on the other side, its greener where you water it
- Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
3. Colour Pop
There is something about colour that makes stuff beautiful, positive and vibrant. We tried to show this with this theme.
One can add colour to their relationship buy cute surprises, obviously great qualities like honesty, reliability etc.
- Diversity; the privilege of a lifetime is being who you are
- Love sees through the pigment of your heart
- Unity, Pride, Shared value and allegiance to one another.
Don’t Forget To Love Yourself
Female Blogger:- Stephanie Okafor, @Metrogypsie
Male Blogger:- Ikoghene Iyamah, @the_IkOfficial
Photographer:- OmoDamilolaAkinola @OmoDamilolaAkinola
Location:- Samantha’s Bistro, 2 Webb Road, Off Kingsway Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.