5 Foods For Longer And Stronger Hair
Every lady wants to flaunt her natural hair any time and anywhere but this can only be achieved by carefully selecting what you eat. The food you eat has a great impact on your hair. As we all know the result of what you eat shows on the outside which is your body.
There are certain foods that can help you have a longer and stronger hair. These foods will also give your hair healthier look and grow faster. Consider adding them to your diet for effective results not only for your hair but your overall health.
- Salmon: Salmon is on of the foods that make your hair grow longer and stronger due to the omega-3 acid in it. They are also amazing for your heart too.
- Spinach: Spinach is fully packed with iron, vitamin A and vitamin C which helps the hair grow faster and stronger. Spinach can be eaten in various ways, so adding it to your diet won’t be difficult. You can add it to your salad or smoothie.
- Nuts: Nuts are super foods when it concerns hair growth. They contain magnesium, calcium, healthy fats and the real superpower for your hair, biotin especially Almonds and Walnuts. You can take them as snacks or topping for your oatmeal.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet Potatoes are great sources of vitamin A. They can be roasted, boiled or fried. It all depends on how you want it.
- Eggs: Eggs are good sources of both protein and biotin which helps in hair growth. You can take biotin supplements, but it’s not the same as getting it from a natural source. Eggs are such a versatile food, too.
Start growing your hair the longer and stronger way today!
Leave a Reply