Sunny Side UP For A Sunday
How was your night? Mine was ok Had lots of sleep which i really needed, todays post is a bout the yummiest sunny side up you’ll ever have.
It’s super easy to make and does not take a lot of time plus you can eat it on its own or have it as sides with bread or pancakes.
What You’ll Need:
1. 2 eggs.
2. Salt to taste
3. Grounded pepper(black, white, chill any pepper of your choice)
4. Vegetable oil
5. Grounded garlic, nutmeg and opinion powder.
6. Fry pan
1. put the clean frying pan on the stove and let all moisture dry up then reduce the stove to the lowest heat(this is to ensure the egg doesn’t burn but cooks)
2. Add vegetable oil not too much tho just 2 to 3 table snoops.
3. Crack eggs directly into the pan when the oil is heated up.
4. Sprinkle all your grounded spices and a little salt to taste.
5. Do not flip over the eggs to ensure the yolk stays in place but use the spatula to move the sides around to ensure it doesn’t burn.
6. When it has been cooked to your desired taste move to your plate and enjoy your yummy sunny side up.
.Image: 1 .