Yummy Fruity Oatmeal
Happy Sunday !! We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why would you miss it? Its Sunday morning and your probably rushing to church or too lazy to cook, Here’s a yummy oatmeal recipe that will change the way you look at oats forever.
Growing up I hated oat and wheat bread, but not any more I put oat in everything I can even my smoothies(ps if you want a post on that just let me know by leaving a comment).
Oatmeal is super healthy and it contains a lot of fibre which is really good for you if you want to lose weight or keep fit.
So what are you waiting for?
What You’ll Need:
1. 1/2 Apple
2. 1 banana
3. 1/4 cup of raisins
5. Almonds(Or and nut of your choice)
6. 1/2 cup of oat(any brand of your choice)
7. Sugar(or honey)
1. Fill your saucer half way with water and put on a stove to boil, the add your raw oat .
2. Add sugar,stir and leave to cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Chop your rinsed fruits into your desired size.
4. Pour oat into bowl and add fruits and nuts ( You can mix it up in the bowl or leave the fruits on top).
5. If you didn’t use sugar add your honey and follow with some warm milk.
And just like that your yummy fruity oatmeal is read.(ps you can add any fruit and nut you want it will turn out yummy all the same from straw berries to even pawpaw they all taste great and are healthy).