The She Hive: Lagos + Win An All Access Pass
She Leads Africa announces the launch of the She Hive, the first popup co-working space for young ambitious African women from September 20-25 at the newly opened Cre8 space in VI, Lagos. The space will enable entrepreneurs to learn new business skills, develop relationships with fellow entrepreneurs and connect directly with investors.
Activity Line up
1. Sunday 20th of Sept: A free Open House hosted by premium financial services company PAL Pensions- 5:00pm.
-While enjoying complimentary cocktails and cupcakes attendees will be able to tour the venue, sign up for different classes, and participate in an interactive panel titled Setting Yourself Up For Success. The panel will feature Abimbola Sulaiman, Vice President of Investments at PAL Pensions, health expert and tv host Dr. Julz, Founder of LEAP Africa Ndidi Nwuneli and visual curator Yagazie Emezi.
During the week members can work from 8am – 9pm out of the community space where they will have access to private meeting rooms, high speed wifi and fresh coffee and pastries from the onsite Cafe Neo. During the day there will be lunch and learn workshops such as Joining a Global Startup with Evangeline Wiles, MD of Kaymu Nigeria; Thinking Long Term About Your Money with PAL Pensions and How To Maximize the GT Bank SME MarketHub.
2. Tuesday 22th of Sept: Fun networking events with a Motherland Mogul Paint Party with PTN Africa- 6:00pm
3. Wednesday 23th of Sept: Feeling The Part featuring tutorials from women led startups Thando’s Shoes, Beauty Rev NG, Eve & Tribe and ORIKI Group- 6:00pm
-In the evenings, members will have the opportunity learn from senior business executives such as Aliko Dangote, Hakeem Belo-Osagie and Yewande Sadiku in private fireside chats.
The full schedule for the week as well as access passes are available at sheleadsafrica.org.
The She Hive is sponsored by PAL Pensions and media partners Bella Naija and Kamdora.
* * *
She Leads Africa is a social enterprise dedicated to supporting high growth female entrepreneurs on the continent. The organisation has been featured on CNN, CNBC Africa, Black Enterprise and Fox Business and its co-founders were named by Forbes as two of the 20 youngest power women in Africa (2014).
How to Win An All Access Pass to The She Hive Co-working Space:
- Join the She Leads Africa community at eepurl.com/ZlblD and include KAMDORA in the “Where did you hear about us” line.
- Click on this link HERE and leave your details.
-Tickets will be shared via email so please include a valid and active email address. Only one entry per person is allowed.
What you win:
– All Access Passes to the She Hive coworking space from Sunday September 20 – Friday September 25 which provides full access to all public events, evening fireside chats and investor workshops
The contest runs from September 17 – September 19th