DIY Natural Face Brightening Cleanser
We all know summer time is fun time, time to go out, let loose and have fun. Sadly, summer time comes with summer sun and we all know how unkind the UV rays can be to our skin.
Here’s a face brightening cleanser that works wonders, it’s all natural and can be made in your kitchen.
What you will need:
- ½ cup of fresh lemon juice.
- ⅔ cup of witch hazel( it can be any brand and can be gotten from beauty and drug stores).
- A cup of water.
- One plastic bottle or jar.
*For oily skin add a splash of alcohol( optional).
1. Mix the lemon juice, witch hazel, water and alcohol(optional) in a bowl or cup and pour in to a plastic bottle.
2. apply with cotton balls before going to bed.
Why is this mix good for you? Because the lemon reduces the appearance of blemishes and lightens the skin and witch hazel tightens your pores and reduces inflammation.
Repeat this every night and you’ll be sure to see amazing results in no time.
Leave a Reply