Today I have something that you will love. Just like our tummies and skin our hair needs food too(yes food). Have you ever wondered why your hair feels frizzy and your scalp dry, well its because your hair is malnourished….yup.
Once upon a time I had natural hair, so shut out to my natural hair sisters, because to take care of natural hair is not beans, if you know you can not eat chicken from pepper soup with your eyes open then don’t attempt is..(ok I don’t know why I said that…lol).
As I was saying, natural hair be it relaxed or virgin needs a lot of nutrient because afro kinky hair needs a lot of love to be healthy.
Must Have Products For Health Natural Hair
Here are some products every lady should have if she wants healthy hair.
1. Shea butter.
2. Coconut oil.
3. Olive oil.
4. A good Leave in conditioner.
5. A sulphate free shampoo (companies such as oxg, l’oreal, herbal essence and Shea moisture have the best sulphate free shampoos, but I prefer to making my own shampoo using black soap and some other natural ingredients).
6. A Moisturising or restorative Conditioner.
7. A De-tangling Comb.
8. A Carrier oil (Argan and Castro oil work wonders but if you can’t get them then stick to coconut and Shea butter).
9. Edgy control & Styling gel.(stay away from black gels or gels that have so many ingredients in them).
10. Water: This is the most important product and its the cheapest our hair needs alot of water both natural or relaxed, always have a spray bottle of water to spray on your hair you can mix the water with coconut oil or another carrier oil.
So what do you think ladies is there anything I missed? let me know by commenting below.