How To Choose The Right Neck Piece For Each Neckline
So I’m not a neck piece person,but I wear them on occasions and if I feel like getting glammed up or looking like a chick…lol.
So today my darlings I have something that will help you a long way, and would also clear some confusion.
Have you ever picked an outfit but don’t know what neck piece would go best with it? I know I have, and it ended up wasting my valuable time or with my jewellery box content all over the room(sigh…I know).
If that’s you then fear not this article has all you need to know about some types of neck piece and which neckline would go best with them.
Here are some awesome tips.
1. Halter Neck: Wearing a neck piece is not needed, its best to stick to a statement earring.
2. Crew Neck: When wearing a crew neckline pick a neck piece with a collar or bib design.
3. V Neck: For v necklines always go for a v shaped neck piece or go without a neck piece.
4. Scoop Neck: For this its best to go for shorter pendants with volume.
5. Turtle Neck: Always go for longer chains or pendants.
6. Strapless: For strapless necklines chokers are the best match.
7. Cowl Neck: This doesn’t need a neck piece stick to statement earrings.
8. Square Necks: It’s best neck piece is your collar bone ;).
9. Sweetheart: For this type of neck line stick to carved pendants or beads.
10. Collar Neck: For outfits with collar stick to a short pendant or chocker.
I Hope that was helpful, love you babes..XOXO.