Getting tired of your dandruff? Stop it!
Dandruff is not a good thing to be ignored and it’s not so difficult to solve either. Imagine after getting ready to go out: wearing your best cloths, your heels, beautifully made up, perfume on fleek and you decide to comb your hair out then flakes of dandruff flows all over your shoulder! That can be very annoying.
Don’t get yourself all worked up. Dandruff is a common challenge worldwide and can be solved too. You don’t need to go for expensive treatments. There are things you can use to stop this.
- Use tea tree oil: tea tree oil effectively reduces dandruff. Mix few drops into your shampoo and wash normally.
- Use baking soda: baking soda helps fight fungus that cause dandruff. Apply 1tbsn of baking soda to your wet scalp then rinse with water. Do not use shampoo.
- Use egg oil: massage egg oil on the scalp and leave overnight. Wash off with shampoo in the morning.
- Use apple cider vinegar: mix equal quantity of apple cider vinegar and water in a spray container and spray directly into hair roots. Allow it for 20mins then wash.
- Use coconut oil: coconut oil helps to moisturise a dry skin thus reducing dandruff. Massage 3tbsp. of coconut oil into the scalp and leave for an hour before washing of with shampoo.
- Use lime: squeeze 2-3 limes out in a cup and massage the liquid on the scalp. Leave for 5mins then rinse.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet
- Avoid stress
- Limit your use of hair styling products
- Wash your hair regularly
- Apply oil on your scalp regularly
- Try not to scratch your scalp