Get Rid Of Those Pimples!
Pimples are every woman’s enemy! It’s a challenge that every woman with an oily face will
always complain about. No woman will be proud when she wakes up in the morning to see pimples on her face even if it’s just one spot. They make women feel so insecure which makes them loss their self-esteem.
Clogged pores which are caused by dust is the main reason for pimples. Regular washing and moisturising the face with good products will help get rid of pimples. Below is a natural treatment for pimples.
Natural treatment for pimples: Honey and Lemon juice syrup
This is made at home and it’s very easy to make anytime, any day!
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. pure honey
- A small bowl
What to do:
- Pour the lemon juice and honey in a bowl
- Mix gently until well mixed
- Wash your face and neck properly
- Apply the mixture to your wet face and neck area and allow for 30-45mins
- Rinse off with warm water and dab face with a clean towel
After this you’ll notice a bright glow of your face. This can be done every day until you get the result you want then it can be reduced to twice weekly.
- Drink plenty of water and eat a healthy diet to help naturally clear your skin.
- Keep your hair away from your face as the dirt and bacteria from it can cause more pimples to occur.
- Wash your face every night and morning. When washing your face, wash it twice instead of once to get rid of any lingering dirt.
- Use salt mixed with water. It will make bacteria on skin to die.
- Use the inside of orange peels to treat pimples. Directly rub it on that part of your face.
- Hands off your face! Do not touch or pick at your spot; this will not help it to go away faster.
- Keep your pillowcase clean, and wash it every 4-5 days.
- Never go to bed with make-up on.
Thnks for the tip. It’s very helpful.
Leave a Reply