Bottom heavy lips
Even though the Lip make-up is vital because it brings our whole face make-up together and offers a proper definition to the face,it does not come in a one shape fits all format!
We all have different lips shapes , whether you have thin, even or fuller lips, the different lip shapes can shine using the right make-up tips.
The rules are to
- know which lip shapes apply to your smile,
- find the most flattering make-up for each of the types of lip shapes and
- rock the best look for you.
Bottom heavy lips are actually pretty and attractive! But some women look to hide that pout! SO, here’s how you can make bottom heavy lips look better:
1. The simplest trick to even out bottom heavy lips is to use the same lip colour on the upper as well as lower lips
2. Apply a dab of white pencil or creamy nude matte eyeshadow only to the centre of the upper lip to achieve balance, evenness and fuller look.
3. Balance Lips with Lip Liner. If your top lip is not as full as your lower lip, use a lip liner slightly thicker on your top lip to give a fuller effect, and this will give the illusion of beautiful fuller lips.
4. Build up the curve of upper lip to balance (with lip pencil).
Take a cue from these lovely kamdolls with heavy bottom lips and get inspired by their make-up choices.